Cross-Chain DeFi Daily News
What is Cross-Chain DeFi?
Cross-chain DeFi started with the introduction of “wrapped BTC” and “wrapped ETH” on Ethereum, known as WBTC and WETH. Basically, this is a smart contract that wraps around the core digital asset and allows the asset to function in the DeFi space across multiple blockchains.
Latest Cross-Chain News
- Performance Overhead of Atomic Crosschain Transactions
- Ontology collaborates with Polkadot to accelerate DeID adoption
- Ontology (ONT) Taps Polkadot to Boost Mass Adoption of Its DID Solution
- Bitfinex supports pNetwork to bring crypto assets cross-chain
- Rai Finance Successfully Raises $1.5 Million in Funding Round
- Sophie Turner Mocks Donald Trump During Final Debate: 'He Called Europe A Country'
- BSN successfully introduces irita cross chain and chainlink Oracle service
- Altwrap: Bringing the Freedom of Cross-Chain Transactions to the User's Wallet at Lower Fees
- Bitfinex Announces Integration With pNetwork To Bring Crypto Assets Cross-Chain
- Bitfinex brings tokenized BTC, ETH, LTC cross-chain via pNetwork integration